Start your career at Lanko International now and benefit from many employee advantages
With us you have the opportunity to get started in a dynamic company. We offer you a challenging working environment with a lot of development potential. Take a look at our current job vacancies or send us an unsolicited application.
Depending on your profile, further interesting training and development opportunities are available to you. Loyalty, a results-oriented way of working, flexibility, discipline and loyalty are highly valued. We look forward to receiving your application.
As a service employee, you will be responsible for the practical implementation of service activities at our customers' sites and must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The place of work is mainly in Germany, the Benelux countries and France.
- Preparation of our service missions
- Application of industrial cleaning agents
- Service Working with industrial cleaning machines
- Maintenance and servicing of the work equipment at our site in Roermond
- You have a good command of written and spoken Dutch or German and can preferably also communicate in English.
- You have good work motivation, enjoy working in a team and can also cope with physical work.
- You are flexible in terms of time and willing to be on the road several days a week. (partly night shift and weekends)
- Preferably you have a class B driving licence.
Do you have any questions about advertised positions or would you like to get to know us as an employer?
We will be happy to answer your questions and tell you a little more about us. Please contact us directly. We are at your disposal by telephone and e-mail.